Abbey for Intermediaries named best overall lender at Legal & General Mortgage Club Awards.
10 June 2011
The Legal & General Mortgage Club Awards recognise lender activity over the last 12 months and were voted for by member mortgage brokers in March this year, of which there are over 9,000. Mortgage Club lenders were rated against a series of criteria including products, service, sales and marketing as well as the best lender for intermediaries.
The winning lenders were:
- Best Lender for Mainstream Products – Purchase - Abbey for Intermediaries
- Best Lender for Mainstream Products – Re-mortgage – Abbey for Intermediaries
- Best Lender for Buy to Let Products – BM Solutions
- Best Lender for Specialist/Non-Conforming Products – Platform
- Best Lender for Offset Products – Woolwich mortgages from Barclays
- Best Lender for Service – Abbey for Intermediaries
- Best New Lender - ING Direct
- Best Small Building Society/Regional Lender – Leeds Building Society
- Best Overall Lender – Abbey for Intermediaries
- Jo Yates from Halifax Intermediaries was named Business Development Manager of the Year.
Ben Thompson, Managing Director, Legal & General Mortgage Club, said:“Now in its eleventh year, our Mortgage Club Awards have become one of the key events on the annual calendar recognising the best that lenders and intermediaries have to offer. Congratulations to Abbey for Intermediaries for a particularly strong showing this year.”
In addition to the awards for lenders, awards were presented to members of the Legal & General Mortgage Club to recognise their performance in the mortgage market during the last year.
The winners were:
- Top Protection Producer – Mortgage Talk
- Top GI Producer – Carrington Carr
- Fastest Growing Mortgage DA business – Town & Country Mortgages
- Top Mortgage AR (South) – Kinleigh Financial Services
- Top Mortgage AR (North) – Mortgage Talk
- Top Overall Mortgage Business – Mortgage Advice Bureau
All results for the awards are processed by an independent market research company, which means that they truly represent the views of brokers in the UK mortgage market today.
In addition, a Network Business Champion Award was awarded to Andrews.
Notes to editors
This press release is issued by Legal & General Partnership Services Limited.
The information contained in Legal & General’s press release is intended solely for journalists and should not be used by consumers to make financial decisions.
For more information please contact:
PR Manager, Legal & General Group
t: +44 (0) 20 3124 2092
m: +44 (0) 7764 582574
About Legal & General
Legal & General Partnership Services Limited.
One Coleman Street